Metal Brochure Stands With and Without Poster Frames
Metal Brochure Stands Provide Free Standing Marketing
Why are these floor literature racks so popular? Our metal brochure stands can be placed just about anywhere, making them very flexible in the manner in which they are used. The floor displays are constructed from aluminum and come in a wide selection of sizes, styles, and applications. In addition to the various types of literature pockets, the majority of our metal brochure stands are paired with sign or poster frames that attract the eye and help bring viewers closer. They can display typical folded pamphlets or full-size magazines thanks to the adjustable pocket feature. Place these metal brochure stands out in the lobby, mallway, trade show, or store entrance to offer customers free takeaway literature about sales promotions, financial rates, and more.What kinds of floor literature racks are available?
- These metal brochure stands run the gamut from one pocket up to 40 in a single fixture.
- Aluminum is the primary support post material, while the pockets come in either acrylic plastic or steel.
- Some of the brochure holders feature special divider pins that allow for pamphlet size customization.
- Available color choices include black or satin silver anodized aluminum finishes.
- Free standing racks with sign holders or poster frames come in 8-1/2" x 11" up to 24" x 36" formats.
- We also offer styles in double-sided iterations.
Single post stands offer the greatest range as far as total number of available pockets. Small posts with a single pocket are good choices for offering catalogs or brochures that explain the finer details about a product. Models with 20 to 40 magazine holders can store a large amount of literature in such a small footprint. Many of these displays also rotate. The free standing racks with two poles usually feature poster frames. Your custom graphics simply slide into the frame from the top making for quick and easy changes. One of the advantages of these poster/sign holders is their double-sided option, presenting to passersby both coming and going. The main thing to remember about our selection of floor literature holders is their durability. Aluminum construction provides the rigidity and toughness required for long-term use.